1/2 cup oil
1 1/2 cup sugar
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
2 cups flour
1/2 cup baking cocoa
1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
2 cups shredded zucchini
1/2 cup chopped pecans or walnuts (opt.- I didn't use)
- Preheat oven to 350 and grease a 9x13 baking dish.
- Mix together the oil and sugar; let sit.
- Whisk together all the dry ingredients in a separate bowl.
- Mix the dry ingredients into the oil and sugar. *This will be a very dry mixture.
- Stir in the zucchini and chopped nuts if using.
- Spread and press into greased baking dish and bake for 25-30 minutes.
6 Tablespoons baking powder
1/4 cup softened butter
2 cups powdered sugar
1/4 cup milk
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Beat all frosting ingredients together and spread on cooled brownies.